Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 Hours on High / 8 hours on Low
3.5 - 4 pound Chuck Roast
6 Creamer Potatoes
1 cup baby carrots
8oz can of Coke
1. Line the crockpot with a liner
2. Turn crockpot to desired heating level. High, 4 hour cook / Low, 8 hour cook
3. Place potatoes and carrots on the bottom of the crockpot
4. place the roast on top of potatoes and carrots
5. Sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder for seasoning
6. Add 8oz can of Coke.
7. At the half way time (2 or 4 hours), using tongs, flip the roast over. Using the gravy in the crock pot, ladle gravy over the roast.
8. Continue to cook until done.
9. Remove the roast with tongs and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.